Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednsday [3]



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where she spotlights upcoming releases.


So I have been falling behind on this weekly memes lately. I've been busy at work and tired when I'm home. And I'm going to cheat some on this one. The book I'm waiting on this week is actually already out. But, I won't get it til Christmas. I couldn't afford it so my sister bought it for me and said I had to wait til then. So I'm trying to patiently wait..Ha! So the book is...


DIVERGENT!

Goodreads Description: 
Beatrice "Tris" Prior has reached the fateful age of sixteen, the stage at which teenagers in Veronica Roth's dystopian Chicago must select which of five factions to join for life. Each faction represents a virtue: Candor, Abnegation, Dauntless, Amity, and Erudite. To the surprise of herself and her selfless Abnegation family, she chooses Dauntless, the path of courage. Her choice exposes her to the demanding, violent initiation rites of this group, but it also threatens to expose a personal secret that could place her in mortal danger. Veronica Roth's young adult Divergent trilogy launches with a captivating adventure about love and loyalty playing out under most extreme circumstances.

So many of you have probably already read this and think I'm crazy for having not read it yet, but really, I just read The Hunger Games this summer. And I haven't read any of the great books that are the "it" books with awesome reviews yet. I am behind. I wish I had like $500 for buying books so I could get them all. Haha. But anyways I am super excited to read this. I mean I have plenty of books to hold me over til then but I will probably start reading this right when I get it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment