Monday, November 14, 2011

The First Official Hunger Games Trailer! :D


Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I feel like such a fangirl but omg! I am soooooo excited! I absolutely love the trailer and think everyone is going to be PERFECT!!!! I was kinda sad that we didn't hear some o the famous lines but maybe on the next trailer or tv spots when they come out! I got teary when Katniss yells "I volunteer" after Prim is chosen and Prim is screaming and crying. (That gave me chills typing it.) And when Gale says "They just want a good show. Thats al they want." and Katniss says "Theres 24 of us Gale, and only 1 gets out" gave me goosebumps. And at the end when Katniss is lifted into the arena and theres the countdown before the kids take off...*sigh* I'm just speechless! Is it March yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment