Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Book I Am Most Thankful For




Check out Beth Revis blog to learn how to win 19 books and let every know what book you are most thankful for!

I guess I would have to say the book I am most thankful for is To Kill a Mockingbird. This was one of those books I had to read in high school and I was not looking forward to it because I never liked the books they made us read. But I absolutely loved the story! There is so much to learn from this book! I guess I am also thankful for my teacher for making us read this, otherwise I probably never would have.

2 comments:

  1. That's a brilliant choice. To Kill a Mockingbird is at the top of my list of favorite books ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know I love this book! I think every person should read it!

    ReplyDelete