Wednesday, December 21, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 11

Day 11 - Book from your favorite author?
This one is insanely hard. I have many favorite authors and many favorite books by each author. So I will just name a few.

J.K Rowling- Harry Potter Series. And in the series I would have to say Prisoner of Azkaban and Deathly Hallows are my favorites.

Sherrilyn Kenyon- This is tough, I'll just name the series. Dark Hunter Series and The Chronicles of Nick.

J.R Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood series (can't really pick a favorite book)

Kristin Hannah- On Mystic Lake, Between Sisters, Firefly Lane (I haven't read all of her books yet)

Cassandra Clare- The Mortal Instruments series, probably The City of Fallen Angels being my favorite and The Infernal Devices.

Gena Showalter- Lords of the Underworld series

Lara Adrian- Midnight Breed series

I seriously have so many, so I'll just stop with this list.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I just found you via Goodreads. Love your blog. I am now an RSS follower. Happy New Year!

    Nicki J Markus
    http://www.nickijmarkus.com

    ReplyDelete