Sunday, December 11, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 2

So I am already messing up. Haha I just remembered this. I am 2 hours and 20 minutes late. Lol. Oh well, I haven't gone to sleep yet so it still counts for me. :D

Day 2: What is your least favorite book?
Okay so this is a hard question. There were a lot of books in high school that I was forced to read and I ended up hating them.
Such as:
The Lord of the Flies


And Animal Farm

But I don't know if it was the fact that I was forced to read them and at that point I just didn't want to or what. Since they are classics and some people really love them. Because there was one book that I was forced to read in school that I absolutely loved and thats To Kill A Mockingbird.


So I guess my answer is Animal Farm and Lord of the Flies, and maybe 1984. But I may give them another shot some day just to see if it had anything to do with being forced to read them. Since I don't like to be told what to read. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment