Friday, December 9, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 1

Hi guys! I have decided to try to do a 30 Day Challenge about books. I am hoping I will be able to do it every day but if not I will be as close as possible. So I will start right away.

Day 1: What is your favorite book?
This is a hard question for me. I have 2 favorite series.


Harry Potter


AND


The Hunger Games


Now of each series I have can't say I have an exact favorite but I do like some better than others. For Harry Potter I would have to say my "favorites" are Prisoner of Azkaban, and Deathly Hallows. If you were to ask me which one I preferred I don't know if I could answer that. PoA was my favorite until DH came along. They are so close. PoA introduced us to my favorite characters but DH was such an epic ending!

With The Hunger Games, I guess The Hunger Games is my favorite but I love them all. Of course I do, which is why its one of my favorite series. But I think I love The Hunger Games a little more than Catching Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment