Saturday, November 17, 2012

Why I Love YA!

Firstly, it has been ages since I posted. Sooo much going on in life. Still reading, but much slower. I got married in October so that took most of my time. I need to do lots of updating on here. Anywho...back to the question of why I love YA? I love YA because, as a young adult I can relate. I am a little older than most characters in the books but I went through those years and I remember what it was like. Being able to relate to a book makes things way more fun for the reader. And I am a sucker for romance and YA romance is just too cute! Cause everyone can relate with the having their first boyfriend or girlfriend. :) As I get older, I don't think I will ever stop loving YA. I feel YA helps bring out my youth. :D
Check out Beth Revis' contest to win a library of signed books!

No comments:

Post a Comment